- Detail Images
A weather-proof garden shoe, because your plant friends need your attention every day.
- Waterproof rubber upper keeps out rain, puddles, and mud
- Rubber outsole with small lugs grips the muddy earth as you tend your green sanctuary
- Euro-fit features a wide toe box and narrow heel for comfort and security
- Neo-Tech membrane ensures this clog stays waterproof and a 2mm Airmesh lining helps wick moisture during long walks and hot days
- Removable contoured insole and 2mm latex sponge cushioning support your steps through the rain or at the summer market
- Stretch collar secures the clog during bike rides home from the market or seed store
Share your thoughts
Bogs Rose Shoe
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Comfortable, weather proof, cushioned, fit perfectly. Easy to slip on and off and stay on securely. Easy to wash off mudd and grass in the sink. Adorable with skinny jeans. Great with light to medium weight socks. Love them for shopping. Have been wearing them all Fall.
Great rain shoes!
With this as my second pair I will now consider myself a Bogs loyalist. We headed to Ireland for a May vacation and I didn't want to bring my Bogs boots because I thought they would be too warm so I bought these shoes and they turned out to be the perfect travel companion. It was great to have warm shoes but ones I could slip off on the plane, and they did a great job keeping my feet dry when it rained. Also they were super comfy for walking around.