'Likes long walks ... in blizzards.'
'Likes long walks ... in blizzards.' It's not for everyone, but if you love hiking and the freedom to roam whatever the weather, you've found your match with the totally waterproof, oven-like Bogs Rider Boot. Since the Rider is comfort-rated for subzero temps and slip-resistant, you and this boot can go far away, on rugged, marathon jaunts to expansive vistas, and always be comfy and warm. Swoon.
- 5mm waterproof Neo-Tech resists rain, slush, hail, and snow
- Four-way stretch insulation with subzero-rating plus 1mm fleece lining for double-toasty toes
- Max-Wick moisture-wicking lining keeps you dry from the inside
- Slip-resistant, non-marking, and self-cleaning outsole provides sure footing with low or no maintenance
- Low-profile outside heel provides comfortable positioning
- Molded EVA sockliner with Aegis antimicrobial protection keeps your foot fresh as a daisy
Share your thoughts
Comfortable Rain Boots
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I like these boots for the fact that the top of the boot hugs your calves, not allowing any rain to get through. They are definitely comfortable and work really well with jeans.
The pattern is cute without being flashy.
I haven't tested them in the snow yet, but they have kept my feet dry and warm through Alaska's summer and fall rain.
I love these boots!
These boots look good and fit nicely. The toe is narrower that most bogs so they look good with jeans or dresses and they are comfortable. I would recommend them to anyone who needs warm dry and cute winter boots