- Detail Images
It's OK to play in the mud.
Before sending junior into the garden to whip up a batch of mud pies, make sure he pulls on the Bogs Boys' Rainboot. The flexible rubber upper provides total wet-weather protection while the Aegis antimicrobial insole keeps foot stink away.
- Flexible rubber upper provides complete waterproof protection
- Lightweight design is ideal for wet spring and summer weather
- Aegis antimicrobial odor protection insole provides cushion, support, and keeps foot stink at bay
- Integrated pull-handle makes for easy on and off
- Non-slip rubber outsole provides secure traction
Share your thoughts
aegis antimicrobial in my sons boots..
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
how about soap and water! Triclosan a common chemical in antimicrobials has been detected in human breast milk and blood samples from the general population (Adolfsson-Erici 2002; TNO 2005), and in the urine of 61 percent of 90 girls ages 6 to 8 tested in a recent study spearheaded by Mount Sinai School of Medicine (Wolff 2007). EWG-led biomonitoring studies have detected triclosan in 17 of 21 people tested (EWG 2007a). Scientists recently found triclosan in 58 percent of 85 streams across the U.S. (Kolpin 2002), the likely result of its presence in discharges of treated wastewater.