What else are puddles for?
- Tough natural rubber upper offers 100% waterproof protection, durability, and easy maintenance
- Lightweight, stretchy Neo-Tech insulation keeps her toes warm in moderately cold weather
- Max-Wick lining wicks away interior moisture during long walks or playground romps
- Non-marking rubber gives her no-slip traction
- Removable EVA insole offers comfy cushioning
- Pull-on handles enable easy on-off and a neoprene top makes the boot more comfortable than most rain boots
Share your thoughts
Good fit, great price
I love the idea behind Bogs, but the price tag can be killer for parents who are trying to keep kids in boots that fit. These are great, I think they'll be useful on all but the really miserable winter days here in Maine, and they were (on sale) about half what you'd normally pay for Bogs. They look like their made of much the same material, but maybe less neoprene in the shank (or maybe it's all rubber -- I can't tell). Either way, we were excited to find them here.