- Detail Images
The perfect footwear for rainy-day enthusiasts.
- Tough natural rubber upper offers 100% waterproof protection, durability, and easy maintenance
- Lightweight, stretchy Neo-Tech insulation keeps his toes warm in moderately cold weather
- Max-Wick lining wicks away interior moisture during long walks or playground romps
- Non-marking rubber gives him no-slip traction
- Removable EVA insole offers comfy cushioning
- Pull-on handles enable easy on-off and a neoprene top makes the boot more comfortable than most rain boots
Share your thoughts
great price, great boot
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I got these boots at a very good deal on sale, and are well worth it for my son. I purchased them slightly larger than needed so he can wear for a couple seasons in the rainy Northwest. They are not as warm as the original Bog boots, but since it does not get that cold, and my son has warm little running feet, he will do fine without the extra insulation.