Ultra warm and completely waterproof.
Your kid woke up to find a giant splash-ready, toy-boat-ready puddle in front of the house, but before he runs out the door, put him in the Bogs Boys' Classic Solid Boot. Made with waterproof hand-lasted rubber, this classically styled rain boot keeps the rain out whether he's puddle-jumping or tromping to the school-bus stop. The moisture-wicking lining is designed to pull moisture away from his feet when he's running late. Insulated and comfort rated to -30F, these boots handle cold winter days, and the non-marking, self-cleaning soles keep your floors clean.
- Neo-tech 7mm insulation
- Hand-lasted waterproof rubber upper
- 4-way stretch inner bootie
- Max-wick moisture wicking lining
- Durafresh antimicrobial footbed
- Non-marking, self-cleaning sole
- Bogs comfort rates this boot to -30F
- Item #BOG001A
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Bogs are great boots. My son wears these all the time. We take them camping. I was surprised when he went walking through 6" deep ice cold water and his feet were warm dry. These are now my go to boot for my kids. This is my third pair for this child (not because he wears them out but because he likes to grow).