When the rain and freeze come, and your feet are toasty-warm and your smile is big and broad, expect to lose some friends.
Are those mums on your boots, or are you just happy to see the rain? The totally waterproof, -40-degree comfort-rated Bogs Women's Classic High Mumsie Boot will have you singing in the rain, sleet, snow, hail, and any other kind of precipitation and cold that may come. Four-way stretchiness and a moisture-wicking liner will keep you comfy and happy and make the envy of the garden club, snow-shoveling procession, and everything in-between. Plus, you'll smell like roses season-to-season with Aegis antimicrobial odor-fighting protection. It almost seems unfair.
- Waterproof Neo-Tech 7mm insulation ensures toasty toes, even in snowy, subzero conditions
- Four-way stretch inner bootie provides uber-comfortable movement
- Durable, waterproof rubber upper means heavy precipitation won't rain on your parade
- Max-Wick lining draws moisture away from skin, so you stay dry as a bone
- Non-marking and self-cleaning rubber sole means fuss-free, low maintenance
- Aegis antimicrobial insole provides protection against odor
- -40F comfort rating, which spells W-A-R-M
- Wide pull-on handles make for quick and easy readiness