Bogs Classic High Boot - Women's
- Detail Images
Protection from the wicked winter and sloppy spring.
From January storms to the April meltdown, the Bogs Women's Classic High Boot blocks out the cold, snow, and mud you encounter during life's never-ending demands and obligations. Once spring peeks, the snow can pile up and the mud can get deep within a matter of days; luckily, this 15-inch boot can handle just about anything.
- Waterproof rubber upper and 7mm Neo-tech insulation keeps out rain, snow, and mud while locking in the heat and keeping toes warm down to -40F
- Self-cleaning rubber outsole with small lugs grips the icy or muddy earth as you get on with your daily errands
- Max-Wick lining wicks away interior moisture during long walks or spring hikes
- Aegis antimicrobial coating on the insole prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes so your boot stays fresh
- Four-way stretch inner bootie keeps your foot comfortably in place