- Detail Images
Baby's first real boot.
- Upper offesr 100% waterproof protection, durability, and easy maintenance
- Stretchy 3mm Neo-Tech insulation keeps toes warm in wickedly cold weather
- Max-Wick lining wicks away interior moisture during long walks or playground romps
- Pull-on handles enable easy on-off and the four-way stretch inner bootie holds little feet comfortably in place
- Rubber outsole offers secure footing for the new walker
- Machine washable for convenience
Share your thoughts
Best Boot Option for Toddlers
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I absolutely love these boots for my 2 year old son. We bought them a little big and he has used them in the mud, rain, and snow for a year now. They are easy for him to slip on himself and I love the fact that they are waterproof and machine washable. They truly are easy to maintain.
I have just started to notice the thread on the front of the boots coming out, but the boots still seem intact. Even if they do fall apart, I will run out and buy another pair.
any of these available in size 9? i can't...
any of these available in size 9? i can't getvthe pull down to open
They are indeed in the Blue Daisy and the Olive Camo variants. Try to select the photo of the color first then the dropdown should be available. Otherwise you might want to refresh the page or try with a different browser.
- Gender: Female
The item was great but after paying high shipping I also had to pay an extra 23.00 at the door so i paid more for extra costs than the boots, NEVER AGAIN. i FEEL THAT YOU SHOULD MAKE THIS CLEAR THAT THERE WILL BE BROKERAGE FEES ALSO. OTHER ITEMS ORDERED FROM THE us have not cost me extra, Maye you should change to another carrier instead of UPS