Bogner - Fire+Ice Cadiz Down Jacket - Women's
- Detail Images
Enjoy the cold, it enables you to wear striking jackets like this.
The name 'Cadiz' probably evokes images of warm, balmy weather, which may be why Bogner named this the Women's Cadiz Down Jacket. High-loft, heat-trapping down creates a toasty microclimate under this jacket's striking shell, so even though you may be strolling through wind-driven snow, you can perhaps imagine that you're traipsing along palm-lined boulevards. But then, if you actually were, you wouldn't be able to stun passers-by with the striking looks of this sophisticated parka.
- Supple, shimmery nylon shell is treated for water-repellency and down-resistance
- Down fill offers lightweight, breathable warmth
- Tailored styling is topped off with a figure-defining belt
- High down-filled stand-up collar, detachable down-filled hood, and a longer length keeps your entire upper body warm
- Real raccoon fur trim on the hood gives the Cadiz a touch of luxury and glamor
- Two-way zipper opens at the bottom for convenience
- Generous helping of pockets inside and out ensures all your belongings have a home
Share your thoughts
How warm is this jacket? Is it Minnesota...
How warm is this jacket? Is it Minnesota warm, or just a fashion down coat? What is the fill power of the down in this coat?