- Detail Images
Tough as nails.
- Technora Aramid sheath for cut resistance
- A 6,400-pound breaking strength handles seriously high loads
- The 9mm size packs well and still works ideally for rappels and with ascenders
- Low elongation design will absorb accidental shock loading without stretching on rappels
Share your thoughts
Held up to a season's worth of guiding.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I spent a summer as a canyoneering guide in Zion and this is the rope we used. The 9mm diameter provides plenty of friction and makes for buttery raps. The Technora sheath held up like a champ even after months of daily trips with big groups. And the 6400 lbf. tensile strength is just ridiculous! This is an absolute workhorse of a rope.
Blue Water Canyonline Rope - 9mm
The Blue Water Canyonline Rope - 9mm is a strong canyoneering rope and its rope's 100% Technora Aramid sheath can take a lot of abuse.