Make peace with the mountain.
Skiing doesn't always consist of nipple-deep powder days filled with endless face shots and free refills. Now, let that simple fact settle in, pick yourself up off the ground if you need to, and take relief in the versatile and playful Blizzard Peacemaker Ski. The Peacemaker is a bit of an enigma in Blizzard's usually hard-charging line, with a slightly softer flex that allows you schmear turns through the trees, scream down tight chutes, and land switch when you're sending it off natural features.
Made with Blizzard's Flipcore technology, the Peacemaker maintains a natural flex, tons of float for when it does snow, and excellent stability, despite its heavily rockered tip and tail—this is due to the fact that Blizzard built it without having to artificially bend or alter the shape of the ski in a press. And if that wasn't enough, Blizzard went ahead the threw in full-length sidewalls, making the skis super stable and durable. The Peacemaker is a true twintip, while its bamboo, poplar, Iso-wood Lite Core core keeps the ski light and poppy, without sacrificing an ounce of stability.
- Freerider with all-mountain potential
- Versatile 104mm waist width handles almost any condition
- Rockered tip and tail eases turn initiation
- Camber underfoot stays solid on firmer snow
- Lite Core made of poppy poplar, sturdy bamboo, and Iso-woods
- Compound sidewalls enhance durability and stability
- Flipcore construction maintains a natural flex
- Item #BLZ001Z