Go wild in western pow.
Burn down the mountain in a blaze of glory on the Blizzard Gunsmoke Ski, Blizzard's most playful resort powder option, and a favorite of Blizzard's pro team riders including 2014 Freeride World Tour Champion, Loic Collomb. The Gunsmoke is 114mm underfoot for buoyancy in powder. For modern freeride skiing there isn't just fast and forward; there's fast, forward, backward, sideways, and spinning. All the cool kids know this, and that's why they love this ski's rockered tip and tail, a nice ample waist, and generous sidecut radius.
This surfy ski lives to change it up and find new ways of riding on snow. The Flipcore Natural rockered construction means that the ski is actually made upside down in the mold so the downward-facing convex side forms the natural rocker, without having to bend or artificially shape the ski in a press. The result is incredible natural spring and lightweight flotation in powder, while retaining excellent stability and the even pressure distribution that you need on firmer conditions. Combine that with a mixed arsenal of powerful sidewall construction and an energetic yet smooth wood core, and who knows what you'll invent on this ski?
- Big mountain freerider rides down powder in a blaze of glory
- Fat 114mm waist width floats over deep pow
- Rockered tip and tail stay afloat over soft snow
- Camber underfoot gives grip on packed snow
- Lite Core blend of poplar, bamboo, and ISO woods
- Flipcore construction for natural flex, edge grip, and stability
- Item #BLZ001Y