Pedal for hours without leaving your living room.
REALLY NOTHING SPECIAL
- Redesigned boxed steel frame provides a solid base so you don’t crash in your living room
- Tapered cones fit cavity-style dropouts so for simple and easy setup
- Dual adjuster cones make the Mag 3 compatible with 700c and 26in wheels
- Compact and lightweight for easy storage
- Lifetime warranty means it may be the last trainer you ever buy
Share your thoughts
Will this work with a Kona Paddy Wagon?...
Will this work with a Kona Paddy Wagon? just bought on BonkTown :)
yes it will work with fixed gear, nutted/solid axles
can i increase my resistance by just...
can i increase my resistance by just shifting gears? or do i have to do it manually?kitty
Their ate three settings on the trainer, but they must be adjusted by hand. You can shift gears, but you may only feel a slight change in resistance.