A classic mountain work glove packed with freeride glove features.
A cross between a classic mountain work glove and a burly freeride glove, the Black Diamond Virago Glove features a Gore-Tex membrane to seal out the elements and strategic insulation. Tough goat leather palm and fingers provide max durability for 100-plus days, while its stretchy shell keeps dexterity high so you can adjust your buckles or switch your backcountry skis into ski mode with ease.
- Waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable Gore-Tex insert with XCR product technology optimizes comfort, keeps hands warmer and drier longer, and is ideal for higher activity levels in cool and cold conditions
- Abrasion-resistant, woven nylon shell with four-way stretch fabric offers stellar durability, longevity, and dexterity
- 142g PrimaLoft insulation on back of hand and a fleece palm keep your hands exceptionally warm, provides superb breathability and temperature regulation, and adds a soft touch
- Goat leather palm, back of hand, and fingers supply dexterity
- Zippered back of hand pocket stashes a heat packet on super-frigid days
- Draw-cord gauntlet seals in warmth and blocks out the snow and cold
- Temperature Range: -5/25°F (-20/-4°C)