One pair of poles for every season of the year.
Whether you're starting up the skin track on a bluebird powder day or exploring red rock canyons in summer, grab the Black Diamond Women's Ultra Mountain FL Trekking Pole. Sized specifically to suit the female form, these trekking poles combine the speed and convenience of the Z-Pole deployment system with the versatility of a Flick Lock Pro adjustment clasp. EVA foam grips ensure all-day comfort, and the interchangeable carbide and rubber tips allow you to adapt the poles to perform on every type of terrain.
- Durable aluminum construction provides a low weight of just over a pound per pair
- Z-Pole speed cone deployment allows you to instantly assemble the three-section pole by pulling the grip and first shaft section away from each other
- Z-Pole system allows you to collapse the pole with a single push of a button
- Single Flick Lock Pro adjustment on the top shaft section allows you to quickly adjust the length to suit the terrain
- Shorter lengths and soft contact points provide women-specific performance
- EVA foam grips with moisture-wicking straps provide all-day comfort and support
- EVA mini-grip extension allows you to quickly choke-up on the pole on steep sections of trail
- Includes Flex Tech carbide tips and rubber tips
- Includes 60mm Trekking Baskets and Compactor Powder Baskets
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Been using these poles on long days through the Tetons and always grateful to have them along on steep loose downhills for extra comfort and faster movement. These poles adjust well and have proven to be sturdy and reliable. And, I like the color. The grips are comfortable and where I used to get blisters using ski poles, I have no issues with these. Recommend them..