Mesmerizingly smooth turns.
- Part of Black Diamond’s Telemark Efficient Series, this boot features lightweight materials and touring-specific tech to maximize speed, efficiency, and, ultimately, the day's lap tally
- Women-specific fit features a lower-set and more voluminous cuff, an adjustable calf spoiler, increased ramp in the boot boards, and a slightly narrower Achilles zone
- Triax Tele Tour frame provides a forgiving flex that operates independent of tongue stiffness for increased performance and comfort on the skin track
- A 102-millimeter last is designed to maximize toe-box comfort while providing plenty of snugness near the heel
- A flex-rating of 100 enhances comfort while still delivering enough stiffness for proper energy transfer and precise control
- Mechanically integrated ski/walk mode delivers unsurpassed freedom while touring
- Efficient Fit Tele liner with Strobel base reduces weight for touring efficiency, is thermformable, and includes a Boa closure system for a precise fit and on-the-go adjustability
- Rubber outsole provides grip in cold conditions for touring versatility
Share your thoughts
Where do the leashes attach to these...
Where do the leashes attach to these boots?
Black Diamond Trance Telemark Ski Boot
how does this boot compare to the Scarpa...
how does this boot compare to the Scarpa T2 Eco? Does it fit a wide foot well?
I've been recently trying on both of these boots. The Trance does seem to be wider across the forefoot, narrower in the heel, but where I'd take a size 24 in the scarpa - I'd take a half size larger in the Trance
how does this boot compare to the women's...
how does this boot compare to the women's Scarpa T2 Eco? Also, she has a high arch and a wide foot, is there a BD boot that will work for her and is still low in the back?