The wonderful thing about the Black Diamond Trail Shock Trekking Poles is that they're wonderful things; their shafts are made of aluminum, and their shock-absorbers are made out of springs. Well, not technically springs, but they do have a 4-stage Control Shock dampening system that softens the impact of a hard trek over rough ground. There's built-in rebound control so you don't bounce like a Tigger when you unweight your poles, and a Double FlickLock Pro one-handed aluminum extension system that's strong, light, and low-profile. Your hands and wrists will appreciate the Trail Pro as much as your knees will, since they're built with a dual-density ergonomic grip, padded strap, and foam grip extension that's perfect for super-steep going, switchbacks, and using your poles as swords to fight off bees when you're trying to steal their hunny.
- 4-stage Control Shock dampening and rebound-control system
- Double FlickLock Pro locking extension system
- Dual-density ergonomic grip with foam grip extension
- 360-degree padded strap
- Interchangeable carbide and rubber TechTips
- Low-profile trekking baskets