- Detail Images
- Community Images
Whether you're jugging several hundred feet of fixed lines or simply providing an attentive belay, trust your hands to the Black Diamond Stone Climbing Glove. Reinforced goat leather on the palms gives you a sure grip on the rope while the 3/4-finger design leaves your fingertips free for knots, buckles, and zippers.
- Goat leather construction provides tough durability
- 3/4-finger design leaves fingertips free for maximum dexterity
- Reinforced palm, knuckles, and KEVLAR stitching enhance durability
- Hook-and-loop closure provides a snug fit
Share your thoughts
Good for walls & general climbing
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've been using this glove for long aid and free routes. It's held up better so far than any other glove I've used. The stitching seems particularly sturdy. It's comfy and retains dexterity well with the partial fingers.