Give the soloist a hand.
- Waterproof-and-breathable BDry insert keeps your hands dry and allows sweaty moisture to escape within for comfort
- Tough, lightweight nylon shell has four-way stretch construction for flexible and dexterity
- Removable liner uses PrimaLoft One insulation and high-loft fleece for supreme warmth without added bulk or unnecessary weight
- Goat leather palm, palm patch, and Kevlar stitching protect your hands from damage and improve overall durability
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I gave this as a holiday gift to my roomate and he loves these gloves. The lobster finger may seem weird but it actually provides a huge amount of dexterity. If you're a snowboarder, this is a perfect glove for you. Being able to use index finger when buckling in makes the whole process so much easier. Great for accessing pockets and general use. Very warm and of course the Black Diamond quality is superior to most. You won't be cold in these gloves unless it drop below -10-20 without windchill.
SO WARM and so handy
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is the best mitt or glove I've ever even tried on. It's so warm, and the dexterity you have with your index finger free is great, plus for those ultra-cold or super-wet days, you can actually move your index finger over to join the rest of your hand. Plus, when wearing these, you can hold up both hands, say "wub wub wub" and scurry sideways, and it's HILARIOUS.
Great dexterity on this mitten - and superior warmth