Seek ye no more.
- Part of Black Diamond’s Telemark Efficient Series, this boot features lightweight materials and touring-specific tech to maximize speed, efficiency, and, ultimately, the day's lap tally
- Triax Tele Tour frame provides a forgiving flex that operates independent of tongue stiffness for increased performance and comfort on the skin track
- A 102-millimeter last is designed to maximize toe-box comfort and performance while providing plenty of snugness near the heel
- A flex-rating of 100 enhances comfort while still delivering enough stiffness for proper energy transfer and precise control
- Mechanically integrated ski/walk mode delivers unsurpassed freedom while touring
- Efficient Fit Tele liner with Strobel base reduces weight for touring efficiency, is thermformable, and includes a Boa closure system for a precise fit and on-the-go adjustability
- Rubber outsole provides grip in cold conditions for touring versatility
Share your thoughts
Black Diamond Seeker Telemark Ski Boot
Just got my Seekers. Have been wearing them around the house. Quite impressed. A lot more boot than I am used to coming from Scarpa T3's. I like a ll the features and the fact that you can cant the cuffs. Hope to try them out the dwindling snow at a local resort soon. One comment, one question. Comment: The US sizing part of the BD sizing chart is off by one whole size. Trust the Mondo point and European sizing on the chart. I made the mistake of using the US part of the chart and had to re-order the next whole size up. Question: Do I need to mold the liners or will they mold to my feet naturally as they are used over time? They are pretty comfortable as is and I don't want to mess them up by molding them.
Is this boot cheaper because it is designed...
Is this boot cheaper because it is designed for touring & light backcountry telemarking? If not that why is it $100 less than anything else?
Why are there no reviews?
its a simple boot, not a lot to it. so not a lot to charge for. Still Quality materials and workmanship
How does the current model boot (orange)...
How does the current model boot (orange) compare to the older (blue) version.
just bought a pair of these and they are incredible. I was formerly riding some ill-fitting scarpa t2s and these are an amazing upgrade. walk-mode is awesome when skinning, and they high stiff cuff feels great when skiing, almost as stable as an alpine boot.
Does anyone have a sense of how this boot...
Does anyone have a sense of how this boot compares with a Garmont for width? Have a wide foot, need a wide boot. How would the Seeker fit the bill?
Black Diamond boots have a width somewhere in between Garmont and Scarpa boots. I have both BD and Garmont boots. My feet are wide yet slender and I prefer the BDs as the Garmonts are too high volume and more suited for not only wide, but also fatter/chunkier feet. My Garmonts feel a bit sloppy because of this, even after moulding. But if you have Garmonts and like them I say stick with a good thing. Boots are the hardest bit of gear to buy.
narrower than my old scarpas but still on the wider side, fits pretty good for someone who prefers a 102ish mm width