Select your style & size:Select options
Your go-to backcountry ski pole.
Black Diamond outfitted its Razor Carbon Ski Pole with FlickLock Pro technology so you can adjust the length of this super-durable pole on the fly and with a flick of your thumb. This is a light, stiff pole destined for use during long ski tours into the backcountry and steep traverses across exposed slopes with its 4in powder baskets and Soft Touch upper shaft touring ring. Updates to this staple include a redesigned ergonomic touring grip and the all new SwitchRelease breakaway technology, which allows the strap to release when weighted from upwards so you can ski tight trees with less worry of that dreaded jerk and pop sensation in your shoulder. Smooth swing weight helps you execute fluid, flawless turns, and a thick-walled aluminum upper combined with a carbon fiber lower gives you the best of both backcountry-pole worlds.
- Do-it-all backcountry ski pole from Black Diamond
- Durable and lightweight carbon fiber and aluminum build
- FlickLock Pro technology for adjustments on the fly
- 4in powder baskets for deep days
- Ergonomic touring grip and Soft Touch touring ring
- SwitchRelease technology saves the day in tight trees
- Item #BLD00KS
- Q & A
Snapped while kick-gliding on cat track
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I really liked these poles....until one snapped in half while I was kick-gliding on a cat-track getting back to the slopes....Just pushing and gliding, no hard impact or falls. It really surprised me and left me with one pole for the rest of the day. Bummer.....