- Community Images
Sleek, lightweight, and adjustable to keep the touring crowd happy.
Black Diamond outfitted its Razor Carbon Ski Pole with the recently updated FlickLock Pro so you can adjust the length of this ultralight pole on-the-fly and with a flick of your thumb. This is a light, stiff pole destined for use during long ski tours into the backcountry and steep traverses across exposed slopes. Switch from your heavy aluminum poles and you lose nothing but weight.
- Carbon shaft material makes this pole ultralight without sacrificing stiffness or durability
- FlickLock Pro adjustment system gives you 25 centimeters of travel so you can dial in the proper height for the terrain with a flip of your thumb
- FlickLock Pro sits low against your pole, and the dual-axle design and stainless steel hardware ensure long-term durability
- Grip features a fluted interior for weight savings
- Wrist strap uses a wishbone shape to help it sit securely and comfortably on your wrist
- Adjust strap easily with gloves on thanks to the lengthened adjustment tab
- Rubber-coated extension sits below the main grip and provides a quick way to choke-up on your pole when you're traversing steep slopes
Share your thoughts
Black Diamond Razor Carbon Ski Pole
Light, excellent locking mechanism
These are nice poles. I have low standards in ski poles, but one thing that is really key, in my view, is that they don't collapse when weighted. While I've only skied with these for a few days, they were rock solid on jump turns (set at 125cm) and stream crossings (set at 140cm) both. The adjustment is easy, the length markings are clear.
Is the BD razor carbon pole compatible...
Is the BD razor carbon pole compatible with the BD flint lock snow knife?
Unfortunately this pole is not compatible with the BD FlickLock Snow Saw. The saw was developed several years ago and has not been updated to work with all of BD's new pole systems.