Wander far and protect your fingers in the process.
- Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane with XCR technology keeps your hand dry from wet snow and free of sweat
- Woven nylon shell with four-way stretch for comfort and dexterity
- Insulation includes 142g PrimaLoft One synthetic insulation and a 100g fleece lining for comfortable warmth between 0-30 degrees Fahrenheit (-18 to -1 Celsius)
- Palm and fingers feature goat leather for strength and durability
- 3D patterning positions your fingers and grip naturally for improved dexterity
- Cuff and hook-and-loop closure sit close to the wrist so the sleeve of your jacket slides over both easily
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I'm a huge fan of these gloves. I purchased them for a recent trip and used them as my go-to gloves for the entirety. The only problems I had were my hands getting too warm on sunnier days. I'm normally a size large in BD gloves and these are no exception. They seem just a tad longer in the fingers than some other larges for BD. Overall though the dexterity is plenty. I was mostly able to manipulate my rope and gear with these on, though I did take them off sometimes in order to get things done a littler more quickly. The leather seems like it is starting to wear a bit. That tends to happen with all gloves after a time though, so it's not particularly an issue.