Weather protection and sensitive dexterity for modern ice routes.
Designed to excel in moderate temperatures and wet conditions, the Black Diamond Punisher Pro Glove is the perfect choice for hard ice and mixed routes that require sensitive dexterity and enhanced grip. In addition to providing waterproof and breathable weather protection, the Gore-Tex Xtra-Fit insert is bonded to the glove's interior to eliminate slip for improved grip. The pre-curved fit and articulated fingers provide enough sensitivity to place ice screws, and EVA foam padding on the back of the hand protects knuckles against impact.
- 4-way stretch nylon shell fabric provides dexterity and tough abrasion resistance
- Goat leather palm and capped fingers provide a secure grip on ice tools
- Gore-Tex Xtra-Fit membrane is bonded to the glove's interior to eliminate slip, improve dexterity, and provide waterproof and breathable protection
- 100g fleece lining provides warmth and next-to-skin comfort
- Pre-curved fit and articulated fingers are specifically designed for improved grip on ice tools
- EVA foam padding on the back of the hand provides impact protection
Share your thoughts
Good upgrade for the Punisher
These are noticeably much more waterproof from the standard Punisher model. No secret here these are Gore tex. My only gripe is that the fingers and palm leather should be thicker construction. For the price they seem like this area of the glove wears out quickly.
how do these compare to the OR alpine...
how do these compare to the OR alpine alibi?
effective temperature range?
Perfect all-around ice glove
This is my go-to glove for ice climbing. I generally purchase 2-3 Punishers per year, since I always climb with a second pair of gloves to swap out at belays. Even in bitter conditions I find this glove is great for climbing and then I'll wear the BD Enforcer at the belay. Good dexterity, pre-formed curve, and now with a GoreTex waterproof membrane! I also wear these gloves under the BD Absolute Mittens at altitude.