The classic workhorse, leather glove taken to new heights.
Black Diamond took the classic design of the workhorse leather glove, added its own touch, and came out with the Patrol Glove. This is a die-hard, full-bore winter glove for ski patrollers, lift workers, and the most hardy of winter athletes. On the outside, it's tough as nails thanks to abrasion-resistant nylon and and goat leather, and on the inside, it's a veritable bunker against the elements thanks to a waterproof breathable insert and plenty of toasty insulation. No matter the coldness, wetness, or abuse, the Patrol glove never lets you down on the mountain.
- Waterproof breathable BDry insert allows sweat to move away from your skin while keeping your fingers dry from external moisture and weather
- Goat leather is integrated into the shell for additional durability at the palm and knuckles
- Woven nylon shell is highly abrasion-resistant for durability
- Nylon shell offers four-way stretch for ultimate dexterity
- PrimaLoft One synthetic insulation keeps the back of your hand warm while Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft fleece warms your palm
- Glove offers comfortable protection from the cold from 0 to 30 degrees Fahrenheit
- Double-layered palm and KEVLAR® stitching further add to the high durability of this work glove
- Item #BLD3346
- Q & A
Are the description and photos accurate for this winter's version of the glove? This doesn't match the BD site, and I'm also finding inconsistencies there with how insulated these are (100 g Thermolite or 170 g of PrimaLoft® One??)
I believe the guys at Backcountry must have confused the specs for this glove with the guide gloves. The 170gram primaloft insulation is only for the much more expensive Guide gloves while this one has the 100g thermolite insulation.
I have a pair of these gloves, and they have seen a lot of love. What is the best way to wash these mitts?