Black Diamond I-Tent Standard: 2-Person 4-Season
- Community Images
A four-season single-wall tent that doesn't require a Sherpa to haul.
The Black Diamond I-Tent is ultralight, super strong, built with waterproof breathable Todd-Tex fabric, and super-easy to set up in a storm. This two-person shelter was designed with narrower dimensions for the extreme mountain climber to pitch on ledges, yet any four-season outdoorsperson will appreciate the thoughtful integration of bombproof features into this tent that make it ideal for light-and-fast trips to altitude.
- Freestanding single-wall design saves weight by eliminating the need for separated canopy and fly; ideal for four-season climbing and mountaineering applications
- Waterproof breathable Todd-Tex fabric sheds wet weather and breathes exceptionally well to help reduce condensation
- The single-piece bathtub floor has no seams to prevent leakage
- Two zippered vents at the peak, a hooded vent over the door, and one at the bottom help you position the tent to minimize condensation buildup
- Taped seams prevent dripping water or morning dew from sneaking in through the fabric joints
- Two poles crisscross inside the single-wall canopy, eliminating the need to thread sleeves and providing superior strength against the elements
- Optional vestibule provides a covered entry and room for everyone's gear (vestibule sold separately)
- Multiple stakeout loops provide secure anchoring in windy locations
- Four internal mesh pockets help keep your kit organized at night
- Optional footprint sold separately
- Tent based off original design from Bibler