Balances dexterity, durability, and insulation for hard duty on super-cold days.
Sub-zero days call for Gore-Tex XCR waterproof breathable protection and smooth dexterity of the Black Diamond Women's Guide Glove. Whether you're slashing backcountry pow, leading a guide trip, or bumping chairs at the resort, this women-specific glove features PrimaLoft insulation to keep your hands exceptionally warm, while goat leather palms provide durable grip on your poles or ice axe.
- Waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable Gore-Tex insert with XCR product technology on the removable liner optimizes comfort, keeps hands warmer and drier longer, and is ideal for higher-intensity activities in cool and cold conditions
- Abrasion-resistant, woven nylon shell with four-way stretch fabric offers stellar durability, longevity, and dexterity
- Removable liner with PrimaLoft One insulation and boiled wool keeps your hands exceptionally warm, provides superb breathability and temperature regulation, and adds a soft touch
- 100g fleece palm lining wicks moisture and dries quickly to eliminate annoying clammy-hand issues
- Goat leather palm and palm patch supply dexterity and durability
- Molded EVA foam padding on knuckles offers impact protection when you traverse out onto a narrow skin-track through the low-hanging tree branches
- Drawcord gauntlet seals in warmth and blocks out the snow and cold
- Temperature range: -20/10°F (-29/-12°C)
Share your thoughts
a little short in the fingers
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Got these for my wife and unfortunately the fingers on the medium ended up being too short. She doesn't have huge hands by any means, the palm length and width seemed perfect, the finger lengths were just way off.
Aside from the fit issue the gloves seem outstanding. They are really well insulated, the stitching is clean and the gloves should be bomber if you can get the right sizing. The large was sold out so we'll be trying again next fall.