Balances dexterity, durability, and insulation for hard duty on super-cold days.
Sub-zero days call for Gore-Tex XCR waterproof breathable protection and smooth dexterity of the Black Diamond Women's Guide Glove. Whether you're slashing backcountry pow, leading a guide trip, or bumping chairs at the resort, this women-specific glove features PrimaLoft insulation to keep your hands exceptionally warm, while goat leather palms provide durable grip on your poles or ice axe.
- Waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable Gore-Tex insert with XCR product technology on the removable liner optimizes comfort, keeps hands warmer and drier longer, and is ideal for higher-intensity activities in cool and cold conditions
- Abrasion-resistant, woven nylon shell with four-way stretch fabric offers stellar durability, longevity, and dexterity
- Removable liner with PrimaLoft One insulation and boiled wool keeps your hands exceptionally warm, provides superb breathability and temperature regulation, and adds a soft touch
- 100g fleece palm lining wicks moisture and dries quickly to eliminate annoying clammy-hand issues
- Goat leather palm and palm patch supply dexterity and durability
- Molded EVA foam padding on knuckles offers impact protection when you traverse out onto a narrow skin-track through the low-hanging tree branches
- Drawcord gauntlet seals in warmth and blocks out the snow and cold
- Temperature range: -20/10°F (-29/-12°C)