Make it quick.
Rejoice backcountry skiers, because the natural mohair fiber of the Black Diamond GlideLite Mohair Pure STS Climbing Skin makes this bad boy one of the fastest, most packable ski touring skins on the planet. Cleverly engineered tip and tail attachments accommodate a wide range of ski shapes and sizes, and Black Diamond's own Gold Label glue keeps this skin stuck securely.
- Gold Label adhesive is Black Diamond's own in-house formulation which performs in a wide range of temperatures and stays sticky season after season
- Mohair is a natural fiber with inherent water-repellent capabilities and a hollow core that makes the material light, stiff, and fast across the snow
- Tip loop attachments fit a wide range of ski tip shapes and sizes, and the loop wire can be easily adjusted to fit different skis
- Synthetic tail straps have a slight stretch that creates a snug, secure fit no matter which slot the metal clip is sitting in
- Tail attachment provides up to 10cm of adjustability