- Community Images
Naturally fast on the up track, and light in your pack on the way back down.
A mix of fast, natural mohair material and durable nylon make the GlideLite Mohair Mix STS Climbing Skin Black Diamond's most versatile long-haul GlideLite system. This skin is up to 60g lighter than similar Ascension models, and both front and back are adjustable so it's easy to swap between your touring skis. Who wouldn't want the best balance of efficient glide, reliable traction, and weight for their buck?
- Gold Label Adhesive sticks to the bottom of your skis in the coldest and warmest temps and remains sticky season after season
- Mohair material is a natural fiber with inherent water-repellent capabilities and a hollow core that slightly reduces weight while still offering plenty of traction and supreme glide
- Nylon material, which is mixed in to form the Mohair Mix, boosts skin durability
- Strong metal wire tip loops fit a wide range of ski tip sizes and can be easily adjusted or replaced
- Tail straps are riveted in place and have an even stretch to provide the snug, secure fit you need to keep skins in place