Black Diamond Fritschi Diamir Eagle 12 Binding
Fly to the tip with the Fritschi Diamir Eagle Binding.
Thanks to its uniquely designed pivot point, the lightweight Fritschi Diamir Eagle 12 Binding gives you full backcountry touring capabilities with the security and performance of a sturdy downhill binder. The Eagle maintains full release capability in any mode for an additional element of safety, and since the touring-mode release point is located at the heel, you can switch from touring to downhill mode without having to step out of the binder.
- Diamir Gliding Technology uses a moving baseplate to follow your foot's natural roll-off point while you tour, which reduces that weird tip-toe feeling
- Wider baseplate underfoot for enhanced power transmission and stability
- Sliding binder bar underfoot allows your ski to flex more naturally as you add pressure
- Optional Axion tech lets you attach Fritschi's Axion ski crampon (sold separately) for added grip when traversing slopes with sketchy run outs
- A four-level heel elevator flips up easily using the end of your pole and helps you comfortably skin up a variety of slope angles