A slarvy, big-mountain plank that knows no bounds and is more responsive than its width implies.
- Rockered tip and tail, camber underfoot, and hybrid shape allow you to surf the deep all morning, send a backcountry booter on your way to lunch, and finish up the day lapping your go-to in-bounds stash
- Torsion box construction blends the powerful edgehold and durability of birch sidewalls with the weight savings and turnability of a capped top
- Internal Wall Core Technology uses poplar with birch sidewalls for more pop and better edge hold
- Ollie Bar tech in the tail adds extra pop on take-offs and provides back-seat rigidity for landings
- Formula One tech features three internal ribs to enhance torsional stiffness for greater performance on hard snow and improved turn initiation
- Official Selection for Skiing Magazine's 2012 Gear Guide
Share your thoughts
I got new fat ski for the first time, ive been so use of park ski and now ridding these, I love the length and Its a adjustment but I feel they have great carving and good on groomer runs!
Can't wait to use these
Snow just started falling so I can't wait to get out and try these skis. they're gorgeous!
Element or G3 Cake? I will do about 1/2...
Element or G3 Cake? I will do about 1/2 of my skiing outtabounds and earn my turns. Looking to replace the Karhu Bertha which has been an awesome ski for me.
How would you compare these skis to the...
How would you compare these skis to the Line Pandoras? They have pretty similar specs in terms of weight, and waist dimensions. I'm planning on mounting 22Designs Axl tele bindings on whichever ski I end up with.
Any thoughts? Which would you prefer and why?
Since you are teleing, go with the Elements. The Pandoras are more geared around alpine, and are a bit stiffer.
I tried these out in bounds, loved how light they were. Skied steeps, trees and some hard packed groomers but no powder :( The skis rocked it all!! I dreamed about them for a couple of weeks, tried out other demos but nothing matched the responsiveness of the Elements. Then I HAD to have them. Can't wait for a powder day!!
Black Diamond Element Women's Ski
Black Diamond talks about their new women' skis. The Elment is a serious powder ski built for women.