Strong, lightweight, and wicked-fast to set up.
Thanks to its innovative Z-Pole design, the Black Diamond Distance Trekking Pole provides hikers with improved stability that can be collapsed or deployed almost instantly. The Z-Pole design draws on technology developed for rapid deployment avalanche probes so you can enjoy pole support in a flash when you're trail running or pushing for a fast summit.
- 100% aluminum construction provides a low weight of just 12 ounces per pair
- Z-Pole speed cone deployment uses an interior KEVLAR® cord to allow you to instantly assemble the 3-section pole by pulling the grip and first shaft section away from each other
- Z-Pole system allows you to collapse the pole with a single push of a button
- Collapsed length of just 15.7 inches long (for the 120cm pole) provides compact packing
- EVA foam grips with moisture-wicking straps provide all day comfort and support
- EVA mini-grip extension allows you to quickly choke-up on the pole on steep sections of trail
- Stopper basket with shaft catcher keeps the sections secured while collapsed
- Includes both Flex Tech carbide tips and rubber tips
- Pole does not have fittings for snow or powder baskets