Easy to pack and quick to assemble.
For cutting-edge technology combined with the classic feel of a cork grip, look no further than the Black Diamond Distance Cork Trekking Pole. The natural cork grip wicks away moisture for a slip-free hold while the 15-inch collapsed length allows you to easily stow the poles in your pack when the trail requires some steep fourth-class scrambling.
- Durable aluminum shaft construction provides a low weight of just 12.5 ounces per pair
- Z-Pole speed cone deployment uses an interior KEVLAR® cord which allows you to instantly assemble the three-section pole by pulling the grip and first shaft section away from each other
- Z-Pole system allows you to collapse the pole with a single push of a button
- Collapsed length of just 15 inches long (for the 120cm pole) provides compact packing
- Natural cork grip with moisture-wicking strap provides all-day comfort and support
- EVA mini-grip extension allows you to quickly choke-up on the pole on steep sections of trail
- Includes stopper baskets with shaft catchers to secure folded sections
- Includes both Flex Tech carbide tips and rubber tips
- Pole does not have fittings for snow or powder baskets
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These were my first pair of trekking poles and loved the support that they offered, definitely hooked. The only problem I had was with the durability of the wrist straps. I used these on a 14 day, 140 mile Haute Route trek across Switzerland and by the time the trip was over I had pretty much thrashed the straps. I wish black diamond had used a descent piece of webbing instead of this flimsy mesh stuff.