Windproof hand protection that allows you to text away while you ride the chair.
Whether you use the Black Diamond Digital Liner alone on spring afternoons or beneath your shell mitten on storm days you won't be disappointed. Made with ultralight windproof Windstopper fabric, the Digital keeps the wind's bitter bite at bay during slush conditions, while its digital thumb and finger tips use a conductive material for touch-screen functionality.
- Gore Windstopper Edge shell offers you lightweight wind protection as well as breathability while you spring ski or shovel the driveway
- Conductive material on the thumb and index finger allows for gloves-on use of your touch screen smartphone or MP3 player
- Goat leather palm patch for extra grip
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
These gloves do not stop the wind! I was really excited about this purchase and the gloves seemed to perform well around town, then I took them on the mountain. It was about 30 degrees with relatively no wind. These gloves did not keep my hands warm. The wind blows right through them, especially at the fingertips. I would recommend the mid-weight glove liner with the Polartec material. Polartec performs much better than Windstopper. I can ski all day with just the mid-weight glove liner. If you want something that works well with your touch screen, black diamond makes a mid-weight glove liner that can accommodate. It also has the Polartec material.
simply the right answer
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
this glove is amazing wind proof material and the leather palm makes for the perfect liner.