Cavernous storage for cragging.
Taking design cues from Big Wall haul bags, the Black Diamond Creek 35 Backpack effortlessly swallows all of your cragging gear within its top-loading design, complete with a full-length side zipper (medium/large only) for convenient access to internal items. This haul-style bag stands upright, lending itself to easy loading and unloading. Burly construction ensures longevity while the waterproof TPU coating keeps internal items nice and dry.
The tuck-away rope strap secures your cord en route to your favorite crag, and the stowable rain hood even doubles as a helmet holder. Inside the pack, you'll find multiple organizer pockets for stashing away your phone, wallet, keys, and other small necessities. The zippered front-flap provides a handy space for storing your lunch, spare footwear, and extra layers, all without having to unload the pack's entire contents just to retrieve them. Other carry-friendly features include a thermoformed back panel, thickly padded shoulder straps, as well as a dual-density hip belt for evenly distributing heavy loads.
- Waterproof TPU coating
- Haul-style bag stands upright
- Top-loading design with drawcord skirt
- Full-length side zipper (medium/large only)
- Large main compartment with internal organizer pockets
- Tuck-away rope strap & stowable rain hood (doubles as helmet holder)
- Zippered front-flap compartment
- Thermoformed back panel
- Padded shoulder straps, dual-density hip belt
- Item #BLD00IG