- Community Images
- Swingarm shoulder straps comfortably reach over the shoulders and down towards the waist where both straps are connected by a cable that dynamically maintains an even, balanced load as you reach with each arm
- Experience increased freedom of movement at the waistbelt thanks to the ball-joint link that allows the ergoActiv Hipbelt to pivot, lean and tilt with unrestricted motion
- 6061 aluminum frame has a contour you can customize to efficiently distribute weight and a 20mm center stay adds support to the soft back panel
- Overall, ergoActiv suspension stays balanced at all time, uses a set-it-and-forget-it adjustment design, and offers significantly more effective load distribution that reduces stress on knees and ankles
- Hydration-compatible design allows you to slide a bladder inside this pack and the insulated design keeps your H2O from freezing solid
- Tough-as-nails 800D Ballistic nylon shrugs off sharp branches when you're skiing the trees
Share your thoughts
Snowboard attachment? Or skis only? Looks...
Snowboard attachment? Or skis only? Looks like skis only... Thoughts?
Correct, just ski carry.
I do use this pack for splitboarding, which the a-frame\vertical ski hold works great for
My friends said his bag was very comfortable and he recommend it :)
- Gender: Male
Just bought this pack today, its very well made and very fonctional, tough i havent officialy tested it on the field yet!
I will mostly use this pack for Winter hiking and not for skying even if its supposed to be a ski pack...
there is just 1 thing...i cannot find the proper way to install my ice axe on this pack... like the small red rope on the front of the pack is just too close from the lower loop...its not like every other pack... I mean it would work if i wanted to have ski pole fix there but for an ice axe....doesnt work
I guess ill have to fix it in diagonal just like ski are supposed to be fixed...