- Detail Images
Bring only what you need.
- Women-specific shoulder straps and hip-belt are designed to fit your curves and feature soft, breathable 3D mesh padding for ultimate comfort
- ErgoActiv suspension system features an innovative, free-floating hip-belt that pivots with your body's movements for improved load stability and comfort when traveling over uneven terrain
- Swing Arm tech routes the shoulder straps through the pack's lumbar area for unrestricted movement when hiking with trekking poles or scrambling
- OpenAir back-panel system circulates fresh air between the pack and your back to keep you feeling comfortable when the midday sun is cranking
- Top-loading design makes loading and unloading easy
- Rugged ripstop nylon makes for a durable pack that'll last
- Outer cinch cord allows for last minute add-ons, temporary layer storage, and on-demand compression
- Slip your water reservoir into the inner sleeve for hands-free, on-the-go beverage-ing (reservoir not included)
- Stow trekking poles or ice axes on outer loops
Share your thoughts
It IS a Blast
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My 10L & 60L Ospreys were too small & too big for day packs. The 23L Blast is the perfect 14er pack.
My wife loves this pack. Nice suspension system makes carrying it a breeze and fabric is built to last a long time.