Black Diamond Bipod Bivy Bag
- Community Images
A lightweight, vaulted sack that adds comfort and protection to any bivouac.
The Black Diamond Bipod Bivy is supremely functional, plenty comfortable, and totally ready to help you take on your next solo trek. An aluminum pole arches over the head and shoulder area to provide a roomy space so you won't feel claustrophobic. A large zippered entry on the Bipod Bivy provides easy access and great ventilation, and it rolls back to reveal a generously sized, no-see-um net panel. ToddTex waterproof breathable fabric provides protection from rain and snow while allowing the breathability necessary for a comfortable, moisture-free night.
- Freestanding single-wall bivy design saves weight by eliminating the need for a tent canopy and fly; ideal for four-season climbing and trekking applications
- Waterproof breathable Todd-Tex fabric sheds wet weather and breathes exceptionally well to help reduce condensation
- Taped seams prevent dripping water or morning dew from sneaking in through the fabric joints
- One aluminum pole creates space above head to improve air flow, decrease condensation, and limit claustrophobia
- Half-moon zip entry provides easy access
- Large mesh panel keeps out bugs and helps cut down on condensation buildup
- Multiple stakeout loops provide secure anchoring in the wind
- Small size fits easily into a backpack, bike pack, or haul bag
- Optional footprint sold separately
- Based off original design from Bibler