Ready-for-anything ski touring performance.
The best of the old and new, performance on powder and hard pack, nimble yet floating—the versatile Black Diamond Aspect Ski gives you ready-for-anything ski touring performance. The nimble 90mm underfoot width and classic touring shape combined with a stiff carbon-fiber reinforced wood core help you hammer through snow at high speeds while aggressive edges and torsionally stiff ABS sidewall construction keep you railing through icy corners. The wide semi-rocker tip keeps you afloat on soft powder, and since you have to work for your reward while ski touring, SkinLock tail tabs hold your skins in place while the classic tail shape gives you plenty of contact during the traverses between turns.
- Classic touring ski shape and tail
- Camber underfoot and wide Semi-Rocker tip
- Nimble waist width
- 5 mm beveled ABS sidewall with Racing Edges
- Flat Sandwich with pre-preg composite construction
- Carbon-fiber reinforced paulownia wood core
- SkinLock tail tabs