Ever have trouble finding touring a skin to fit your mega-fat powder ski? Black Diamond's Ascension Nylon Split STS Climbing Skin was made for a ski with a waist of 120mm or wider. Rather than attempt to cover the entire base of your fat ski, this climbing skin uses plush nylon skin material closer to the edges, with a strip of mesh down the middle in order to aid packability and reduce weight. Now your pow ski CAN be your touring ski.
- Plush nylon material provides steadfast traction on the steepest slopes and smooth glide when you need to conquer a rolling track
- Gold Label Adhesive sticks to the bottom of your skis in the coldest and warmest temps and remains sticky season after season
- A section of webbing in the middle of the skins makes for easier packing and quick on and off
- Split skin-specific tip loop made for the massive shovels found on most powder skis
- Strong metal wire tip loop fits a wide range of ski tip sizes and can be easily adjusted or replaced
- STS Tail straps are riveted in place and have an even stretch to provide the snug, secure fit you need to keep skins in place