Select your style & size:Select options
Lightweight performance for every season.
From sun-drenched deserts to powder-filled backcountry bowls, trust the Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Trekking Poles for solid and reliable performance year round. The Dual FlickLock three-section carbon shaft keeps the weight to a minimum and prevents unwanted collapses, and the natural cork grip wicks away moisture for a slip-free hold on steep, exposed terrain. Interchangeable tips and baskets enable streamlined or supportive pole plants, and EVA foam grip extension makes sidehilling and traversing easy as pie.
- An adaptive, year-round pole for trekking or touring
- Carbon-fiber shaft is durable and lightweight
- Adjustable length thanks to dual FlickLock technology
- Moisture-wicking cork grip provide a comfortable fit
- Non-slip EVA extension for sidehilling and bootpacking
- Tech Tips enable adaptability between carbide and rubber
- Item #BLD00MR