- Detail Images
A capable and convenient touring pack for short dawn patrols or slick slackcountry laps.
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps ensure a comfortable carry while the adjustable waist belt secures the pack while skiing rowdy terrain
- Zippered, paneled main compartment can be accessed with skis attached
- Large front pocket features an avy gear organizer and can also be accessed with skis attached for drills or real-life rescues
- Pull-out diagonal ski-carry cable secures your sticks while booting or traversing steep ridges
- Tuck-away helmet sling secures your brain bucket while skinning or hiking
- Insulated hydration sleeve keeps your liquids flowing while you tour the high, dry alpine
Share your thoughts
What hydration system do you think fits...
What hydration system do you think fits well and works the best with the agent pack? The hydration sleeve/pocket seems a little narrow at the opening. Thanks.
Camelbak has a pretty wide variety of sizes when it comes to thier bladders...just find one thatll fit, Im sure they'll have one.
Too bad it doesn't have a board carry.
I wish this pack had a snowbard carry but I still love it.