Reduce your impact on the environment with the Black Diamond AAA Rechargeable Battery 4-Pack. The included batteries are ideal for the ReVolt Headlamp system yet are compatible with all AAA electronic devices and can be charged with most aftermarket recharging stations.
- Includes 4 Black Diamond AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Ideal for the Black Diamond ReVolt headlamp system (not included)
- Compatible with most aftermarket AAA recharging stations (not included)
- Compatible with all devices that run on AAA batteries
Share your thoughts
Will these work with the Goal Zero Guide...
Will these work with the Goal Zero Guide 10 Plus recharger? It has the plastic 'case' for the AAA batteries, but I can't find the Goal Zero brand AAA's anywhere.
These will do fine in the Guide 10. Basically the requirements Goal zero recommends is that the battery needs to be NIMH batteries as they are less than 1.4 volts.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Solid addition to a Black Diamond Storm or ReVolt Headlamp.
Works great so far
I bought these to use with my goal zero adventure kit and they work great so far, I stuck them in the guide 10 pack to charge them and connected it to the nomad 7 panel and they were fully charged in no time and they seem to hold the charge pretty well so far.