- Detail Images
Saturday morning farmers' markets, summer sidewalks, and backyard cookouts all call for the relaxed style and incredible comfort of the Birkenstock Women's Mayari Oiled Leather Sandal. In addition to providing complete arch support and encouraging correct posture, the suede-lined cork footbed molds, over time, to the shape of your foot for a fit and feel that is truly one of a kind.
- Leather straps are sleek and durable
- Dual buckles allow you to adjust the sandal for a snug fit
- Cork footbed provides arch support, encourages proper posture, and molds over time for a fully customized fit
- Suede footbed liner wicks away moisture and is soft next to skin
- Raised toe bar allows the toes to spread naturally for increased balance and circulation
- EVA outsole absorbs shock, provides traction, and can be easily replaced
Share your thoughts
GOAT IS GOOD
Got for my wife. She loves them?style, color etc., As she does all her birkenstocks (this might be her 4th pair). Couple things to keep in mind with Birkenstocks in general if you?re not familiar?for both my wife and I, shoe size does not translate to Birkenstock size directly?in going from US to Euro sizing and then to proper/comfortable fit for birkenstocks, we end up with a size or two smaller in birkenstocks than we anticipated (ie. 9US is approx. 42 Euro but need something smaller in Birks). For both of us, Birkenstocks were uncomfortable/borderline painful the first few times we wore them (years ago now). Foot needs to get use to the toe bridge and arch support (or perhaps the footbed breaks in a little?). On long term care?I tossed my first pair of birks after sole and cork were wore out/tore up?I?ve since learned they can be rebuilt/replaced by appropriate shoe menders and I?ve been able to find them relatively easily in a couple communities across the USA so far.