- Detail Images
Don't let the cold get you down.
- 8K waterproofing for light snow and rain
- Critical seams taped throughout to eliminate weak spots
- Regular fit for fitted good look and easy layering
- Sleeve pass pocket for easy access
- Hem cinches so you can seal off drafts
- Brushed microfleece chinguard reduces irritation
- Soft-to-the-touch fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Waterproof powder skirt for deep days
- Attached, adjustable hood for added protection
Share your thoughts
Not so good
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
None of the pockets have zippers, only Velcro. So skiing with car keys or a cell phone isn't the best if you rely on a coat with these pockets.
Not the warmest coat in the world.
True to size.
If buying just for casual wear or for decent weather, it'd be perfect.