Billabong Mini Park Jacket - Girls'
- Detail Images
Lodges are lame.
Frigid temperatures can turn a potentially rad day on the mountain into a long day of waiting inside the lodge. The Billabong Girls' Mini Park Jacket keeps your little snow monster toasty and warm thanks to well-placed insulation and moisture-resistant fabric. When she's bundled up in this snowboarding jacket, you'll see her carving up every corner of the hill, but you'll never see her hiding out in the lodge.
- Weather-blocking coated twill face fabric rebuffs snow flurries and those annoying drips of water that fall from the lift cables
- Critical seams are taped so melting snow cant sneak in between the stitching on exposed areas
- Strategically placed synthetic insulation (120g in the body and 100g in the sleeves) holds warmth where she needs it without burying her arms in bulk
- Adjustable hood protects her head and ears from snow and wind
- Elastic powder skirt prevents snow from flying up her back if she takes a backside spill or charges into deep powder
- Triangle cinch cuffs stop cold air and snow from working into her sleeves while the cinch hem holds warm air in
- Brushed microfleece handwarmer pockets keep her mitts toasty, and the chest pocket holds a few shred-day essentials