Select your style & size:Select options
Embrace the cold.
The Billabong Men's 504 Absolute X Chest Zip Hooded Wetsuit ensures you're prepared when the best swells arrive in those cold winter months. Utilizing premium materials and advanced construction, this wetsuit offers the warmth of a thicker suit in a lightweight package.
The AX2 SuperFlex neoprene provides the optimum blend of thermal retention, flexibility, and durability. Internal hollow fiber thermal lining in the chest and back panels traps and retains heat to keep you warmer longer. Wind-resistant mesh protects your core, whether you're waiting for the next set or riding through the perfect barrel. The cinch-up hood keeps your brain from freezing as you dive under the breakers. Sealed and taped seams keep cold water out and are strategically placed to maximize flexibility and comfort, so you won't have to quit before the best set of the day rolls in.
- A hooded wetsuit for surfing in cold waters
- Glued and blind-stitched seams with external liquid seal
- Convenient chest zip entry
- Performance material provides stretch and warmth
- Wind-resistant panels for extra protection
- Built-in knee pads for comfort and durability
- Chest-zip for easy entry and full-range of motion
- Since 1973, Billabong has led the way in the world of surfing
- Item #BIL025V
- Q & A
Excellent cold water wetsuit!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I am 6'2" and about 190lbs and I ordered a large in this model, which fits very well. I surf in New England and so far have been warm (even hot) with air temps in the high-30s to mid-40s and water temps in the low 50s. The arm and leg lengths overlap well with my gloves and boots. Mobility in the suit is excellent and allows for efficient paddling, pop-ups, and maneuvering on the waves. Overall a great product at a reasonable price.