He may never want to go back home.
- Big Agnes sleeping bags leave out the bottom insulation in order to save weight and also because insulation compressed by your body weight loses most of its insulating value
- Note: bag requires a 20-inch-wide rectangular- or mummy-shaped sleeping pad to be fully insulated (sleeping pad available separately)
- Built-in pillow pocket keeps Junior's pillow from sneaking away from his head in the night
- Includes a cotton storage sack and a nylon stuff sack
- No-draft collar seals around the neck to keep out sneaky drafts
- Water-repellent shell treatment keeps your little man dry
- Synthetic insulation continues to insulate in the event that the bag gets wet
Share your thoughts
I live in Qu�bec and I'd like to know...
I live in Qu�bec and I'd like to know if this sleeping bag could be use from may to october ? Would it be too hot during the summer months?
I would like to buy one but after I...
I would like to buy one but after I would like to know what does it mean the Degree spec? Is it the Comfort temperature or the limit temperature?
Is it possible to ship in France?
The 15 degrees in the name of the Big Agnes Wolverine Sleeping Bag is a comfort rating.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship directly to France but if you would like to explore some creative shipping options please chat in or call our Gearheads at 1.800.409.4502.
boys love it
First, this is an expensive bag and I struggled to justify it. My two boys sleep in their bags around 60 days per year due to RV camping, camping, or sleepovers so we get a lot of use out of them. We previously had cheap $20 bags from Cabelas. those bags held up quite well but we always noticed that the boys would crawl out of them in the night then get cold. they complained of being warm. Once we purchased one Wolverine bag for my oldest then we had to purchase a 2nd for my youngest. They both love the bag for it shape plus they never had inched their way out of the bag. This bag keeps them warm but breathes incredibly well. It estimates that we'll have this bag until they are around 12 year old each, which is many, many nights of sleeping.