Big Agnes Wolf Mountain Tent: 4-Person 3-Season
- Detail Images
- Community Images
A spacious shelter for road-tired car campers, valley-living climbers, and muddy festival goers.
Turning a parkway pull-off into a sheltered paradise, the four-person, three-season Big Agnes Wolf Mountain Tent provides a roomy shelter for a climbing base camp or cross-country camping extravaganza. Offering plenty of room for the family, festival crew, or couple and their rowdy pets, this free-standing tent includes a rain-shedding fly, which forms two vestibules outside the two opposite doors.
- Polyurethane-coated floor and fly help rain bead off instead of soaking you and your gear inside
- Floor and fly seams are taped without using solvents (PVC or VOC) for a cleaner environment
- All Big Agnes tents feature poles made with DAC's Green Anodizing process, which eliminates the chemical polishing stage, reduces the need for hazardous chemicals, and recycles water throughout the rinsing process
- Symmetrical design with DAC aluminum poles, press-fit connectors, hubs, and clips are easy to assemble day or night, rain or shine
- Breathable mesh and ripstop polyester walls fight condensation, and reflective guy lines prevent injuries at night
- Fast Fly pitching option lets you carry just the poles, fly, and footprint (sold separately) for a lighter weight (9lb 4oz) package suitable for mild climates
- Vestibules can be zipped shut at night or during showers, but entry flaps also roll up to use the space as a shaded area
- Mesh storage pockets hold your headlamp and a map after you and your companion finish planning the next day's driving or show schedule
- Carry bag includes a handle and shoulder strap for short treks to the campsite